Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Weekend!




What a weekend! it's my most awaited time of the week, but guess what I got a fever, on top of it all things didn't go out as planned. My agenda for this weekend is to enroll for an IELTS review, but since I am not feeling well, I slept almost the whole day. Someone promised to accompany me there, but of course, all forgotten. This week is actually a HELL week for me, ongoing rapid changes in the office, with the confusion and chaos, I'm lucky I was able to make it the whole week, this was including 2 days being on leave.Just thankful this week is almost over.  You really can't have it all, there will always be these downtime's in life,you just need to know how to deal with it. I just hope next week will be different, oh I'm sure it will be.. =)


Happy Weekend Everyone! Cheers..

Tags: Weekend, Hell Week

No comments:

Post a Comment